By adding the benefits of certain fruits and vegetables, you can strengthen your immune system and, at the same time, cleanse and detoxify yourself.
Banana kale smoothie
This creamy detox shake to boost defenses combines a light and cleansing vegetable, such as kale, with nutritious and energetic fruit, such as banana, one of the foods richest in potassium. Potassium is an essential mineral for body function. Without enough potassium, for example, the heart would stop working well.
- How to do it. A banana is peeled and crushed together with 50 g of kale (without the stem) and 150 ml of water.
Mango raspberry smoothie
In this detox shake to raise the defenses, the benefits of mango are combined with those of raspberry. Mango is a digestive protector, laxative and rich in vitamins A, C and E. And raspberry, apart from being a laxative, protects the liver and gallbladder. A shot of antioxidant suitable for all ages.
- How to do it. Peel a mango, remove the bone and beat it in pieces together with a handful of raspberries.
Orange, celery, and ginger smoothie
Oranges, like many other citrus fruits, are rich in vitamin C, essential for raising the defenses, and are considered detoxifying and diuretic like celery, which also helps eliminate uric acid and facilitates digestion. And among the properties of ginger, they stand out that it protects the immune system, is good for circulation, slows down the aging of the nervous system, reduces gas and bloating, and has a fat-burning effect.
- How to do it. Peel an orange, clean a celery stick and peel a piece of ginger, and grind it all together.
Beet, pear, and avocado smoothie
Here is a detox shake to boost your defenses, give strength, and regenerate. The sum of the properties of avocado, beet, and pear cleanses the intestine, fights constipation, purifies the bladder and kidneys, and is antianemic.
- How to do it. Grind 50 g of beet pulp together with 1 pear, 1/4 peeled avocado, 150 ml of water, and a pinch of salt.
Apple and spinach smoothie
An English saying says that eating an apple a day removes the doctor from your life. And it is that among its many benefits, the apple is very cleansing, takes care of the heart, removes hunger … In addition to the fact that spinach is very rich in iron and also very cleansing, you have a detox shake to raise your defenses in every rule.
- How to do it. Wash a handful of spinach and 1 apple. Peel a quarter of an avocado and a piece of ginger. Put everything in the blender glass and blend together with 800 ml of water and a pinch of salt. And you can add sprouts, nutritional yeast …
Strawberry banana smoothie with mint
In addition to the potassium of the banana, this detox shake to raise the defenses, has the power of strawberries, which are an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E, which makes them a good help to prevent diseases of various kinds. In addition, both ingredients are rich in fiber, which helps regulate digestive processes and reduce hunger.
- How to do it. In a blender, combine 1 banana, 8 washed strawberries, a few washed mint leaves, and 150 ml of fresh water. Blend it all together until smooth and serve.
Cucumber apple smoothie
Apart from the cleansing and strengthening benefits of the apple, it has those of the cucumber. Among its vitamins, those of group B stand out, essential to promote nervous impulse and cellular health. In addition, it contains folic acid, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- How to do it. In the blender glass, add half a cucumber and 1 washed apple, 1 sprig of washed parsley, 1 handful of washed green leaves, 1 small piece of peeled ginger, and a dash of lemon. Blend until fine and serve.
Apple, hemp, and cocoa smoothie
In addition to apple, it contains hemp seeds and pure cocoa. Hemp seeds provide proteins and omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and strengthen immunity. And pure cocoa contains more than 50 nutrients and bioactive components such as polyphenols, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect us and help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- How to do it. 1 apple is peeled and crushed together with a tablespoon of pure cocoa powder, a teaspoon of hemp seeds, and 150 ml of water.