If you want your hair to grow faster and at the same time combat excessive hair loss, then you have to try the carrot and coconut milk mask for hair. The mixture of these ingredients is incredible to return to look a soft, long, dense and shiny hair in a short time. You will get an extra supply of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids to your hair with just one treatment. Especially, you will get damaged or damaged hair repaired and the new hair grows much, grow stronger and beautiful. Continue reading to discover all the details about this Hair Treatment With Carrot and Coconut Milk.
Benefits of the Carrot for Hair
- Favors hair growth by acting directly on the hair fibers and by stimulating cell regeneration in the scalp. All this makes the new hair that grows make it much stronger and healthier.
- It also improves blood circulation in the scalp, which is another essential factor to grow hair and at the same time slow down hair loss. The result will be a much stronger, thicker and thicker mane.
- Thanks to its richness in vitamins and minerals, the carrot brings a lot of softness and shine to the hair so it will help to make it more manageable, facilitating combing.
- Strengthens the hair follicles and nourishes them properly, providing more hydration to the hair and combating that opaque or parched aspect so unflattering.
- It provides protection to the hair against the harmful action of UV rays and other external agents such as pollution.
- It helps prevent hair from breaking or splitting easily, which also helps to have long hair in less time.
- And not only the carrot is good for hair health because this vegetable for its high content of beta-carotene and antioxidants is also excellent for improving our skin.
Benefits of Coconut Milk for Hair
- It offers a great nutrition and hydration, moisturizing the hair from the roots to the tips. Therefore, it is a great natural remedy for dryness and frizz.
- Condition the hair giving it an extra softness and shine.
- It helps to discipline the most rebellious hair, making the hairstyle much easier.
- It stimulates hair growth and slows down excessive hair loss, as it completely revitalizes hair follicles and strengthens them.
- It protects the hair against the high temperatures of dryers and irons and also against harmful external agents, such as wind, pollution, etc.
- Leaves hair with a very pleasant scent.
How to make the Carrot and Coconut Milk Treatment for Hair Loss
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 carrots
Preparation and Application
- Peel the carrot and cut it into slices.
- Place the pieces of carrot in the blender or in the blender jar and process to obtain its juice.
- In a bowl, pour the carrot juice and add the coconut milk.
- Stir until both ingredients are completely integrated and obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the carrot and coconut milk preparation first on the scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Then, distribute the rest of the mixture throughout the hair permeating every strand.
- Cover all the hair with a plastic cap or towel and let the treatment work for about 1 hour.
- After that time, rinse the hair and wash it as you normally do.
To obtain good results, we recommend that you do it once a week so that your hair can renew and grow faster.
Other Homemade Masks for Hair Growth
- Mask avocado, egg and olive oil: Cut 1 avocado in half, remove the center bone and mash with a fork. In a bowl, mix the avocado, the yolk of 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. apply the mask on wet hair and leave on for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Mask of rosemary and olive oil: Prepare an infusion of rosemary and, later, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply the mask on the hair from the roots to the tips and let it rest for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Onion and honey mask: Mix 2 tablespoons onion juice with 1 tablespoon of organic honey and massage the scalp with the preparation. Then, apply for the rest of the hair and let it act for about 20 minutes.