Body fat is a common issue nowadays in women and men. One of the most common problems that our body can suffer today is the accumulation of fats. In addition to affecting our aesthetic appearance, this is the root of multiple diseases that can affect our quality and life expectancy, since excess body fat affects all our vital organs.
To help solve this problem, in this article, we cover the topic of how to lose body fat. Diet, exercises, and tips to optimize your daily routine are the key to eliminate excess fat from our body. So, if you are interested in knowing these keys, keep reading and learn what you need to lose this fat and lose weight naturally.
How to Lower Body Fat Percentage
The first thing we think of doing to lower the percentage of body fat is to start a diet. However, this is not always the best alternative. Because the diet is a key factor in your weight problem. So eating less or eating a different variety of foods than usual, will not be enough to make a good difference. How can you start then? The truth is that you have to mentalize yourself to modify the habits of various aspects, such as diet, the amount of water we drink, exercise, sleep hours … To start, you can take note of these tips:
Less fat and more protein: In addition to reducing the consumption of calories in fats and carbohydrates, you must eat well during the day. Nutritionists recommend eating fewer nutrients such as fats and sugars and more protein, both animal and vegetable.
Good rest and constant hydration: Water helps purify your body of toxins and regulate appetite. A key step to modify your routine will be to drink between 1.5 and 2 liters of water a day. Also, you should guarantee between 6 and 8 hours a day of sleep. Proper daily rest will help you burn fat more easily.
Change a quiet lifestyle for exercise: Of course, physical exercise will increase your caloric expenditure, which avoids a sedentary lifestyle. Going up and downstairs, 30-minute walks, and squats, push-ups, sit-ups, and other basic exercises will not only help you shed fat but also gain muscle.
How to Eliminate Body Fat – Food
Carbohydrates and bad fats only facilitate the accumulation of fat in our body, making it difficult for vital organs to carry out their functions properly. The fats and toxins accumulated in muscles and joints will gradually make you not only look fuller but also weaken your immune system and worsen other aspects of your health. Therefore, you must eat well and consume the foods that your body needs. Here we leave you some of the best foods to burn fat and the ones to avoid to achieve this goal.
Fruits and Vegetables to Lose Body Fat
One of the best alternatives to lose weight fast and burn fat are fruits and vegetables.
On the one hand, among the vegetables to lose fat. We find options such as celery, cucumber, tomato, artichokes, and radishes are fantastic for purifying the body. Since they work as antioxidants, excellent fat burners, and diuretics, facilitating the expulsion of toxins, burning bad fats and also help regulate appetite. On the other hand, among the fruits to burn fat find that watermelon is an excellent fat burner and diuretic. It is rich in water and arginine, an amino acid that helps control glucose and cholesterol levels. Similarly, pineapple, being rich in bromelain, accelerates metabolism, facilitating weight loss. Other options that should not be missing from your menu are lemon, strawberry, and grapefruit. Foods are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that will allow you to cleanse your body.
Protein and Low-Fat Foods
If you want to lose weight and burn fat quickly, you should consume plenty of protein. However, you must make sure that the protein source is not, in turn, rich in bad fats. otherwise, you will only continue to gain weight.
The lean meats (turkey breast, chicken, beef …), whitefish, and lentils are the best sources of protein without harmful fats you can find. With them you will regulate your appetite, burn more fat, and, at the same time, you will gain more energy.
Foods to avoid to Lose Body Fat
Also, some foods produce the opposite effect on your body and are probably responsible for your weight problems. Sausages and other processed meats are rich in fats that are harmful to your body, as are some salty snacks, which are rich in trans fat.
You should also avoid excess foods rich in sugar. All pastries and pastries, especially industrial ones, are a huge source of calories in the form of trans fats and sugars. For example, forget about chocolate other than a high percentage of cocoa, cakes, pastries, and croissants.
Natural Slimming to Lose Body Fat
Several weight loss drinks are great for losing naturally accumulated fat. Here we leave you some fat burning and slimming options that you can prepare at home:
Red Tea: drinking red tea between main meals will allow you to deeply purify your body since the infusion is not only a powerful diuretic, but it is also satiating and helps to avoid itching between meals.
Green Tea: It is one of the best antioxidants and natural fat burners that you can ingest since green tea accelerates the metabolism to burn calories more easily.
Green Smoothie: A very effective green smoothie recipe is one that includes kiwi, lettuce, and spinach, as it works as a diuretic and relieves constipation and digestive problems that complicate the burning of fats and toxins.
Watermelon and strawberry detox shake: To speed up our metabolism, detox shakes are a great natural ally. Drink this shake on an empty stomach and you will get a purifying and nutritious slimming drink. To make it more effective you can add lime or lemon and ginger.
Exercises to lose body fat
Physical exercise is the ideal complement to lose weight naturally. Performing cardiovascular exercises daily is the best way to combat the sedentary lifestyle and keep your body active and healthy. Walking 10 minutes a day, spinning, jogging, cycling, and going up and down stairs are basic cardio exercises that, being part of your daily routine, will make a difference in your body in a short time.
Once warm with 20 or 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises you can spend another half hour exercising at home with fat-burning exercises. Here are some simple exercises that will help you lose body fat quickly and easily.
Fat Burning Squats
To start any fat burning exercise routine, squats are the best exercise. In addition to being very easy to perform, their benefits are multiple for your body, since they activate both the muscles of the lower part and the torso. Here’s how to squat at home to burn fat fast :
1. Stand tall and steady with your back straight.
2. Spread your legs apart to cover the width of your shoulders and hips, making them form a straight line.
3. Place your hands on the back of your head, flexing your elbows, or forward and straight.
4. Contract your abdomen and inhale deeply.
5. Bend your legs and tilt your body as if you were going to sit in a chair.
6. Start the slight backward motion starting at the pelvis and then flexing the knees.
7. Return to the starting position and complete 3 sets of 20 repetitions each.
Sit-ups to lose body fat
Essential in any exercise routine, the abs are always an excellent option to burn fat in this difficult area. Follow these steps to do abs correctly :
1. Lie down on a mat.
2. Put your hands on the back of the head, but without applying tension to the neck.
3. Slightly bend your knees, keeping your feet steady on the mat.
4. Inhale deeply and slightly tilt your torso, forcing your abdomen to bring your elbows up to your knee level.
5. Focus tension on the abdomen with each impulse, not the neck.
6. Perform each repetition at a moderate speed, also to lower yourself and avoid dropping your torso on the ground.
7. Complete 3 sets of 10 repetitions each. Take a 2-minute break between each set.
The strides help to burn fat on the buttocks and thighs and tone them. This is how you should perform traditional strides:
1. Stand up and stand firm.
2. Keep your trunk upright and your arms straight and down, close to your body.
3. Advance with the right leg, until forming a 90º angle, while the other stays behind, with the knee, bent close to the ground. Here you can choose to stay at normal height or do the most intense exercise and lower the knee that remains behind until you almost touch the ground, keeping your back straight.
4. Step forward with the other foot to return to the starting position and repeat the movement, changing legs with each repetition.
5. Complete 5 sets of 10 repetitions each with each leg. Take a 1-minute break between each set.
To add intensity to your stride, you can hold dumbbells in each hand as you complete the repetitions.
Exercise scissors to burn fat on the legs
The exercise of scissors will help you burn fat quickly. In addition, it ideal for eliminating sagging abdomen, risk of injury, or rely on bulky machines. This is how you should perform the abdominal scissors to eliminate the rolls in the abdomen and lose fat in the legs and buttocks :
1. Lie on your back with your legs bent and supporting your feet well.
2. Gradually raise your legs and extend them without allowing them to touch the ground at any time.
3. Focus muscle tension on the legs and abdomen, avoid focusing on the neck, even if you will work the lower part and the core.
4. Keeping her legs extended, she begins to make movements as if it were a pair of scissors: opening and closing her legs, passing one over the other, and combining them.
5. Perform the movement several times in a row, which you can endure but without getting very tired, because with practice, you will already expand the range. Rest for a few minutes with your body completely relaxed on the mat and repeat the exercise.
How to burn fat on the arms: Triceps Bottom Exercise
To burn fat off your arms, strength exercises are best. Triceps exercises, like the bench workout, will help you burn fat and tone your arms quickly.
1. You will need a sturdy bench that is at the level of your knees and you will have to stand on your back.
2. Stretch your arms back and rest your palms on the bench.
3. Slightly bend your elbows, keep your back straight, and bend your knees, as if you were going to sit down.
4. Keep your legs together and your knees bent.
5. Stretch and flex your arms, supporting the weight of the body, going up and down, always with your hands on the bench.
6. Complete at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
Irons remove fat and tone
To burn abdominal fat and tone your belly, irons are one of the best exercises you can include in your routine. With the abdominal iron you will work the entire middle area of the body, following these simple instructions:
1. Lie on your stomach and raise your body supporting your forearms and toes on the floor.
2. Keep your back and legs straight at all times.
3. Hold the pose for 45 seconds. As you gain resistance you can stay on the plate for longer.
Leave a Reply