To prepare homemade yogurt we basically need milk. It can be in powder and a yogurt maker, the process of making yogurt at home is very simple, let’s see. Yogurt is a complete food, which nourishes and provides numerous benefits to the body. In addition, it is a healthy dessert, and a great replacement for some heavy foods when it comes to dieting. Yogurt helps regulate the digestive system and helps us go to the bathroom more regularly.
Follow these steps to homemade Yogurt
- Mix warm water with milk powder to start making homemade yogurt.
- Heat the liter of milk powder to 45 ° C checking the temperature with the thermometer.
- Remove the container from the stove and add half of the milk culture envelope to the milk and the rest keep it in the freezer. Shake for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Plug in the yogurt maker that will allow us to make yogurt and deposit the mixture obtained in the container of the yogurt maker.
- Leave the container inside the yogurt maker for 4 hours.
- Turn off the yogurt maker and remove the container to the refrigerator for 6 hours. Remove the container from the refrigerator and shake it.
- Sweeten to taste (with any type of sugar)
- Put in the fridge and enjoy the homemade yogurt made with powdered milk.
Leave a Reply